Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oil Change / Lube

I haven't talked about oil changes yet simply because our coach is good to go at least until September, 2008. But, I'm thinking about it ahead of time this year because my last two experiences were less than pleasant!

I was browsing travel sites the other day on MyTripJournal and discovered a guy in Arizona had stopped at a Speedco to have his coach serviced. Reading his journal caused me to want more information, so I located Speedco on the web and sent a message via their contact page.

Rotella T Speedco Baldwin Filters

Speedco says they are "the only on highway national network that specializes in quick lubrication services. Whether it's a synthetic, express or full PM oil change, we respect a driver's time by keeping things moving. We start by using the industry's premium filters and oil products, featuring Baldwin filters and Shell Rotella T."

Speedco also says It's all part of their mission to get you back on the road in around 30 minutes; never sacrificing speed for quality. I may give them a try when the time comes because they have 51 locations throughout the country.

No comments: